· Students should be given content that will challenge them and help them discover what they think and feel about the world.
Bachelor of Fine Arts | 2005 | Valdosta State University
· Major: Theatre Arts
· Member of Alpha Psi Omega, theatre honor society
Teaching Certificate | 2006 | Middle Georgia RESA
· I obtained my teaching certificate through the Georgia Teacher Alternative Preparation Program (GA TAPP)
I am currently working towards receiving my Gifted Endorsement.
Teacher | Bibb County | 2006-2008
· I taught drama to students at Vineville Academy and Miller Middle School in Bibb County. During this time I taught drama to students from kindergarten through seventh grade.
Teacher | Crawford County | 2010-present
· I moved to Crawford County to teach in 2010. I began teaching science and social studies to fourth graders and continued until 2015, when I moved to third grade to teach science and social studies. I have previously been teacher of the month, and I am proud to say that I am a member of Delta Kappa Gamma - International Society for Key Women Educators
I am a graduate of Crawford County Schools. I attended Crawford County Schools from fourth grade through my high school graduation. I am proud to say that I am a product of our county, and now I am teaching where I began.